Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cheers!

Chit chat, a little music, food, and great wine...now, how in the world can I combine all of this wonderfulness and make some money at the same time?  I loved being a food tour guide for the last 2 years, however the schedule wasn't flexible.  I was on the search for something new. 

One of my best of friends invited me to her house for an at home party.  Think tupperware, but they were going to show us bags.  I'm not a bag person, not enthusiastic about the party, but I like spending time with my friend and there was mention of food and wine.  I'm still not a bag person, although I did host my own party a month later and took care of some holiday shopping.  I was most intrigued by the bag consultant.  She was having fun, making it work with a family and full time career, and making a decent profit. 

That party sparked my interest and I hit the Internet.   I've stumbled on a new adventure that I think is the perfect fit for me through Wine Shop at home - conducting at home WINE tastings!  Chitty chat (check), a little music (should be fine), food (yep), and wine (most definitely) - I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment