Friday, March 9, 2012

Officially Launched!!

Last night was my launch party!!  I wish I would have remembered to take some pictures- maybe I'll take one of the 6 empty bottles.

On the menu last night:

Petit Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling
Lumiere de Vie 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
Talmage T Cellars 2010 Chardonnay
Lumiere de Vie 2010 Merlot
Halcyon 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
Ceres Moonlight


Thanks to Diane for driving down from Virginia to share with me her support and expertise.  And, a huge thanks to my amazing friends for coming over and trying Wine Shop at Home wines. I am really excited to host your upcoming parties!

Now it is time to get started!  Please let me know if you would like to host a wine tasting party!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Debra! Happy for you, congrats on business launch. Sorry I wasn't able to come to the party, but let me know about future events. I planning an Open House to show some of my work pieces, will let you know later on. Wishing all the best! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete